Friday, December 03, 2004

 

South Fork Primer

Just in case people out there don't know....Oaks doesn't work....although if you ask him he'll tell you that he's writing a book on horse breeding....but basically he wakes up, calls a driver, and meets people for lunch. Oaks is also the type of guy that will walk into Tavern on the Green wearing Jeans and flip flops and then tip the waiter a c-note just for some extra OJ.

Me, the DC, I work....I'm a trader, though I prefer the term moneymaker. Its what I do. I make money. I like wearing expensive suits and handmade shoes. I can't remember the last time I wasn't wearing a suit at least once during the day. Business casual is just that, casual business. Those people sicken me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?