Friday, December 03, 2004

 

Da Pain Da Pain

I'll spare repeating details of DC's recap of last night's soiree, but let me fill in what happened when DC bailed. After the filets (Thanks CW!), I hooked up with my boy Vick and we headed to a little after-hours spot down in Tribeca. This is where things get admittedly fuzzy - I wake up at 10, with only my socks on, and an old chinamen smoking opium over at the makeshift bar that started laughing at me wildly when I came to. Needless to say I high-tailed it out of there back to my place uptown and I'm just waking up now.
DC and I have a little fete tonight with some frat brothers - little hair of the dog I guess.
Gonna go get some sushi to go with this hangover
-Oaks

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?